Members Only

Peregrine Magazine

To receive your copy via email please click on the link below


Adopt A Box





Join Today


Live Cameras

What should I do if I find an injured bird?

The Hawk and Owl Trust advise people to take the injured bird in question to a local vet or a wildlife rehab centre. 

The closest centre to the Sculthorpe Moor Reserve is the RSPCA East Winch branch near Kings Lynn.

Unfortunately, the Hawk and Owl Trust are no longer able to accept wildlife casualties directly. This is due to the current outbreak of avian bird flu. 

RSPCA East Winch Wildlife Centre
Gayton Road
East Winch
Kings Lynn
PE32 1LG


We're Recruiting! Garden Team Leader (voluntary)

The Hawk and Owl Trust are looking to recruit a part-time garden team leader based at Sculthorpe…

We're hiring! Part-time publications and newsletter editor

The Hawk and Owl Trust are looking for a part-time publications and newsletter editor to join their…